Objectives and mission of the Office of Deputy CEO for Finance, Administration and Logistics
Given its responsibility for due diligence and control over all financial and administrative affairs, recording and transferring all assets, providing human resources, and developing and enforcing staff related requirements as well as providing the necessary supplies and equipment for the company's activities, the Office of Deputy CEO for Finance and Administration has great significance. This office has sought to advance the planned objectives of the company by regulating financial and administrative issues based on laws and directives.
- Development and implementation of an efficient system of recruitment, supply and maintenance of human resources and supervision over its proper implementation.
- Formulation of the organizational structure under the circumstances governing the activities of the company.
- Developing the company's financial system and overseeing the proper handling of financial matters with precision, alacrity, transparency and integrity.
- Taking on an active and effective role in drawing up the company's annual budget.
- Supervising the proper execution of the company's current and capital costs in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Supplying logistic support to other sections
Task Description of Office of Deputy CEO for Finance and Administration
A. Policy making and supervision over financial performance of the company
- Supervising the financial performance of the company including payments, receipts, issuance and approval of financial documents, drawing up books of original entry and preparing annual financial statements and annual balance sheet
- Active and effective participation in drawing up the company's comprehensive and consolidated budgets as well as carrying out matters related to the implementation and supervision over budget spending of the units within the framework of approved programs.
- Developing a new corporate financial system and supervising the proper execution of financial matters in a way that ensures precision, accuracy, speed, transparency, comprehensiveness and ...
- Modernization of the financial system of the company in the areas of concessions, investments, construction and pursuit of claims as well as creating transparency and keeping accounts used by the company, organizations and subsidiaries up-to-date.
. - Preparing and regulating financial, administrative and employment regulations and submitting them to the CEO to get the final approval at the board of directors' meeting.
- Monitoring the liquidity of the company and guaranteeing company's ability to repay debts
- Drawing up financial reports including annual and seasonal financial statements
- Supervising the preparation of tax reports, including tax returns, performance taxes, etc.
- Continuously following up the resolution of tax and insurance disputes and attending the relevant committees in compliance with laws and regulations
- Overseeing the preparation of the budget and supervising the proper execution of the budget and proposing budget reforms.
- Supervising the proper execution of the company's current and capital costs in accordance with the related rules and regulations and based on the approved budget
- Issuing the debt and credit certificates of the contractors and other parties.
- Supervising the collection of the company's revenues and depositing them into the company's accounts and preparing and issuing bank statements and resolving discrepancies in bank accounts and dealing with correspondence for the opening and closing bank accounts.
- Supervision and control over cash assets and inventory documents of the company
- Overseeing the proper calculation of withholding taxes, payroll taxes, added value taxes and ... and paying them by the legal deadlines.
- Issuing the settlement documents and paying pensions to retired employees
- Preparation of minutes of meetings, board of directors and company registration office
B. Policy making and supervision over company's human resources:
- Policy making and overseeing the matters related to the selection, recruitment, retention and promotion of company's human resources as well as issues related to matters such as payroll, employment, insurance, health and training services.
- Developing and implementing the system of optimal recruitment, supply and maintenance of the company's human resources and supervising its proper implementation within the framework of regulations.
- Making the necessary efforts to optimize the welfare, recreation and physical education of employees within the framework of the company's conditions and requirements in the framework of drafting and regulating the staff welfare bylaws and overseeing its proper implementation after the board of directors' announcement.
- Supervising the implementation of the regulations related to recruitment, promotion, reprimand and transfer of the staff.
- Following up and overseeing the strict implementation of the personnel regulations and employee rights, including employee insurance, employer insurance share, life and public insurances, and insurance of the company's assets.
C. Policy making and controlling properties of the company
- Policy making and supervising the implementation of matters related to the maintenance of properties and real estate, buildings and houses owned by the company
- Supervising the proper maintenance of the company's assets and measuring its accumulated depreciation during the intended financial periods.
- Supervising the warehousing operations related to the physical inventories in different stages.
D. Policy making and supervision over the company's office automation system
- Supervising and coordinating matters related to the computer network, severs and hardware required by the company
- Overseeing the office automation system and giving proposals on how to enhance it continuously.
- Drafting and drawing up bylaws, statements and administrative directives based on the regulations and acts of the company
- Overseeing the performance of the staff of the secretariat